We didn't go to Harry Potter World first, but I want to post about it first! There are 4 days worth of pictures all mixed in here. I took some of them, Gina took some of them, but I'm not sure whose are whose anymore (sorry Gina if you don't get proper credit on your pictures!)
What can I say? It was amazing...I was in heaven. I loved EVERY part of it! There was so much attention to detail everywhere. The rides were fun...the lines were more fun! Even the bathroom was fun...I'm not kidding. And I have to say, not taking my kids was one of the smartest things I've ever done! Someday though, hopefully we can go back and take them. Anyway...PICTURES!
Butterbeer! Yum!!
The Three Broomsticks
The post office (which was connected to Ollivander's and Dervish and Banges) was one of my favorite places...I loved the wands piled up in the windows, the owls in the rafters (inside and out) and all the packages wrapped in brown paper just waiting to be flown somewhere...*happy sigh*
Inside Hogwarts
Some of the portraits even moved and talked. It was amazing.
Just a few more fun things...
The mandrake...he was even noisy!
More vacation pictures coming soon...if you can stand anymore! ;)
Dude you got some WAY better pics than me! I still can't believe I missed the goblet of fire...and I totally didn't see those Quidditch packages either!! Where the h was I? :)
Dude you got some WAY better pics than me! I still can't believe I missed the goblet of fire...and I totally didn't see those Quidditch packages either!! Where the h was I? :)
ReplyDelete