skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our hotel this trip was pretty frickin' awesome too! We had a Grande Suite, King bed, jetted tub and VIP status which gave us access to the concierge lounge everyday for breakfast, appetizers and dessert! (we missed appetizers most days...but we always made it for dessert!)
Monday night I learned an important lesson...do NOT put too much bubble bath in a jetted tub. Seems like a no-brainer, but I know I've put bubbles in jetted tubs before and did not have THIS result!
I couldn't give up on my bath though...so I started shoveling bubbles out and throwing them in the shower...
...then I turned the jets back on...and shoveled more bubbles, and waded in the bath tub trying to trample the bubbles down...and shoveled. I finally ended up sitting on the edge of the tub, just soaking my feet. The water was only luke warm by then, but I'd worked too hard to give up! I soaked my feet until the bubbles were almost overflowing again then went to bed.
(I did manage of a couple of successful baths before we left! :)

Thursday everybody decided they wanted to hang around the hotel...David really wanted to play bocee ball, then found out they weren't offering bocee ball at that time. So they settled for tennis.
There's a tennis ball in this tree...
I didn't really want to play tennis, so I decided to get a massage instead! Heaven! Adorable, comfy pink and brown robe, chocolate covered strawberries, cookies and fresh fruit while I waited, and amazing massage and a whirlpool afterwards (we won't talk about the naked old lady only waist deep in the whirlpool...EEEWWWW!)


Afterwards we all met up at the pool and had lunch.
That night we took a brief trip to Harry Potter World so Gina could return a broken frame she had bought. We went at 6, for cheap parking. They kicked us out at 7. They were setting up for some event...I've never wanted to crash a party so bad in my life!
After we left Universal, we went and saw the Orlando Temple. It was dark when we got there, but such a pretty temple! Pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment