November 24, 2010

Foster Babies

I decided to become a foster parent for the Humane Society! I'd been thinking about it for awhile, but the three hour orientation was daunting me. Then Kathie decided she wanted to do it too, so we went together. Two days later (the day before Thanksgiving...same day I brought Hope home last year, coincidentally) they called and had three kittens for me to foster. It's the perfect arrangement...I get to do something nice...and I get kitties!! We got them the same day I took Spencer and Preston to see Harry Potter, and since it was 2 boys and a girl we named them Harry, Ron and Hermione. The kids have been REALLY good with them, and so excited to have kittens. And they know they're not staying forever. It's been a lot of work, but a lot of fun. And more cuteness then anyone can handle!

Harry and Ron

Hermione

Harry

Ron (he's the hardest to get pictures of...he won't hold still!)

Kitties may become my new Thanksgiving tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment