There is a birds nest on the roof of the house next door, we can see it through the window in the computer room. One day the kids opened the shutters, the cat climbed in the window sill, and this has become another favorite place...she just lays there and watches the birds. Sometimes she can't stand it and she paces. It is HI-larious! (again...I am easily entertained :)
What the? I totally made a comment and then it didn't post it! UGH! Anyway, I totally laughed at this cause our kitty does the same exact thing. We actually let him out every night, but sometimes now I'll let him out in the day too to chase the quail off of our lawn. Those DANG birds are trying to eat all of our winter rye seed we just planted!
What the? I totally made a comment and then it didn't post it! UGH! Anyway, I totally laughed at this cause our kitty does the same exact thing. We actually let him out every night, but sometimes now I'll let him out in the day too to chase the quail off of our lawn. Those DANG birds are trying to eat all of our winter rye seed we just planted!
ReplyDelete