March 22, 2010

We Are Just NOT Photogenic

In fact, I think we may actually be some of the worst photo subjects EVER!  BUT...if you take enough pictures EVENTUALLY you're bound to get a few good ones.


Gina's husband, Travis, took these pictures of us.  I think he did a GREAT job!  Especially considering what he had to work with....   Here are some more of the awesome pictures we got...

(pretty sure I'm texting Gina :)

We may not be models...but I think Travis did a pretty good job capturing US!  (Let's be honest...the only thing missing is one of me looking grouchy!  Thank you Travis for not taking one of those...or at least for not giving it to me!  Ha ha!)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that one on the side with the boys making faces is one of my favs! And I love the one of you and David on your phones...ha ha ha ha! Travis did a good job! Maybe I can con him into taking some of us too Ü Oh, and I love that one with you and the boys. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I still need to look at the rest of them. Ha ha. I love that one with Preston running with his tongue sticking out. And the one you're texting me. :) Oh and noticed you switched your blog! Wahoo! I like your background. I need to just make one I guess...the one I just got isn't bad, just not as cool. I want something more like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Can I order a 5x7? How much $$? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... I just realized that all of Kathie's posts are right above mine... great minds ha ha

    ReplyDelete