March 24, 2010

Grandmas

St. Patrick's Day always reminds me of my Grandma Massey.  I miss her!  Here she is with my sisters and Felicity (Amber's oldest daughter).
 (thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, GINA for the pictures!!)

  I have also been missing David's mom a lot lately.  There are just so SO many things to miss.  She was an AMAZING Grandma and I hope that as my kids get older, they will be able to remember her and HOW MUCH she loved them!  Two wonderful Grandmas...and I miss them both so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad I digitized these pictures for both of us. :) Even though they look a lot worse big! Ha ha! I'm so glad we took those pictures at Grandma's house. Especially getting a picture of Grandma in front of one of her doll cases! I miss her so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me cry. :( It's good to cry actually. Poke David in the eyes once in a while and make him do it too.

    ReplyDelete