On July 21st, in the middle of crazy cleaning week, Preston got his Arrow of Light. We are so proud of him! The scouts did a little presentation...
We presented him his Arrow of Light plaque...
Preston said the scout promise all by himself...
(he got a little choked up when he did it...so sweet)
and Sis. Stradling (one of his Webelos leaders) did his bridge ceremony.
This is Preston with Sis. Murphy who has been one of his leaders almost all his way through scouts. Preston loves scouts, and he loves her and we couldn't be more grateful for everything she did for him!
Yay for Preston! I still can't believe you drove all the way home, did that, and drove all the way back that night. You are amazing! I still can't believe how much we did for mom's house.
Yay for Preston! I still can't believe you drove all the way home, did that, and drove all the way back that night. You are amazing! I still can't believe how much we did for mom's house.
ReplyDelete