April 02, 2011

Fashion Show Kitties

We had these guys for all of March. The people at the Humane Society must have taken one look at these gorgeous kitties, and decided they could raise some money for them. So they are up for adoption today at the annual AHS Compassion with Fashion fundraiser, by way of a special raffle. I took TONS of pictures of these guys...partly because they needed pictures for the fashion show, partly because they were mellow enough I could actually get pictures of them...and mostly because they are so DARN cute! They really were like little super models! Here are their head and body shots I took for the media department...

Ashley

Marshall...he started out as Lily, until we realized he was a boy!

James

Misty

And Cleo (Cleopatra)
(she was my favorite, and I think I will miss her the most...although Ashley is a close second!)

Not only are they gorgeous, but they were such good kitties! We are really going to miss them!!

I think this must be a little what kitty heaven is like...kitties stretched out on a soft bed in the sun...ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment