Even though they are kind enough to pretend I helped, Kathie and Heidi did all the work on this beautiful quilt!
They decided to take David's mom's clothes and use them to make a quilt for each of the kids and their families. Such a good idea...now we have a warm and snugggly keepsake of her! I love it more than I can say!
(I did tie it myself, but that was really easy and can hardly be counted as work)
This quilt I made all on my own. A rag quilt...very forgiving and PERFECT for me! It hides all my flaws!
Awesome! You left out that you closed the seam too, not just tied it... and you made several trips to Joanns to buy fabric since we could never ever ever ever eeever get the measurements right!! HA HA!
Awesome! You left out that you closed the seam too, not just tied it... and you made several trips to Joanns to buy fabric since we could never ever ever ever eeever get the measurements right!! HA HA!
ReplyDelete