Oh my gosh, that lady was totally hurting me with that cuticle thing! OUCH! But that pedicure is still on my toes! It's been crazy long lasting, totally worth the money and memories Ü That was such a fun day!
Ha ha ha ha!!! I'm super glad you got that shot of Amber, dude. That's what I remember the most about Amber sitting over there! Ha ha! My pedicure is still perfectly preserved too. The only part that's gone is what I had to clip off! ha ha.
Oh my gosh, that lady was totally hurting me with that cuticle thing! OUCH! But that pedicure is still on my toes! It's been crazy long lasting, totally worth the money and memories Ü That was such a fun day!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha!!! I'm super glad you got that shot of Amber, dude. That's what I remember the most about Amber sitting over there! Ha ha! My pedicure is still perfectly preserved too. The only part that's gone is what I had to clip off! ha ha.
ReplyDelete